In the run-up to the oral arguments in the Obamacare cases, I’ve been doing a series of posts explaining the issues involved. The first installments are listed below; the rest are coming each day between now and the arguments, which begin on Monday.
- What to look for in the Obamacare arguments
- First things first: Obamacare and standing
- Obamacare and the Tax Anti-Injunction Act
- Obamacare’s main event: the constitutionality of the Individual Mandate
- Is Obamacare’s Individual Mandate an exercise of the taxing power?
- Even in the Mirror Universe, Obamacare is unconstitutional